Public Housing Feedback

We appreciate the importance of public housing within our community.

However, sometimes things don’t always go to plan.

If you have any feedback in regard to public housing in the Shire of Coolgardie, please contact the Department of Communities here.

The Department of Communities welcomes:

  • any feedback from those in the community who may feel dissatisfied about a service.
  • reporting on disruptive behaviour
  • further steps if you are still unsatisfied with outcome

Visit the link above to lodge a public housing complaint or other feedback, report disruptive behaviour or for more details on further steps if you are still not satisfied with the response.