How to report issues to the Shire

Published on Tuesday, 25 February 2020 at 7:00:00 AM

We rely on the eyes and ears of our community to identify and report on any issues that require action from the Shire.

We appreciate your help in keeping our community neat and tidy.

Issues which you can report to the Shire include:

  • Animal complaints
  • Litter
  • Abandon vehicles
  • Graffiti
  • Footpaths
  • Roads
  • Trees
  • Signage

There are four ways you can contact the Shire of Coolgardie to report an issue:

  1. Phone: (08) 9080 2111
  2. Email:
  3. Online form: Report it
  4. Snap, Send, Solve app

For non-urgent WA police matters please call 131 444. 
For all emergencies please call 000. 
If you would like to report a hoon, please visit the WA Police website

Back to All News